Sony DSX-M55BT Plug & Play Bundle (Marine) | 1999 - 2013 Harley-Davidson
The Note Cycles Sony DSX-M55BT Plug & Play Kit for your 1999 - 2013 Harley-Davidson Touring Motorcycle is a tough, water-resistant stereo that is ready to tackle the motorcycle environment.
Our kit fits 1999 - 2013 Harley-Davidson Touring Motorcycles and will maintain your factory handlebar controls for controlling volume, skipping songs, changing radio stations, etc. Does not work with CVO's.
Prior to shipping, your kit will be fully assembled and your harness will be wired, soldered and professionally wrapped allowing you to install your kit the moment you receive it.
Our Kit Includes:
- Sony High-Powered DSX-M55BT
- Metra 99-9600 Installation Dash Kit
- Plug and play harness with accessible remote turn on wire and rear speaker wire access
- Metra HD-ASWC-1 handlebar control integration module
- Optional: SiriusXM tuner
- Our kit will be pre-wired and fully assembled when shipped
Note Cycles is an Online Authorized Sony Dealer
This bundle is not compatible with Harley-Davidson Boom Amplifiers, does not maintain factory CB/Intercom functions.
- Marine digital receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CD's)
- Built-in amplifier (17 watts RMS CEA-2006/ 55 peak x 4 channels)
- Integrated Bluetooth with Simple Secure Pairing
- Plays MP3 and WMA files
- Partially detachable face with low glare LCD display
- Conformal-coated circuit boards resist moisture
- USB port compatible with iPod, iPhone, Android
- Dynamic Reality Amp
- 5-band equalizer with 8 presets
- Digital Clarity Tuner with Radio Data System (RDS)
- Compatible with Sirius/XM satellite radio tuner
- Inputs: front USB input, front AUX input
- Outputs: 2-volt rear-channel & subwoofer RCA preouts
- UV-resistant finish and anti-corrosive coating
- Built-in amplifier (17 watts RMS CTA-2006/55 peak x 4 channels)
Ask a Question: