Rockford Fosgate 5x7 Full Range Bag Lid Speakers
Manufacturers Part #: TMS57
The TMS57 full range coaxial speaker is designed to replace existing 5x7" 2-way coaxial speakers in factory equipped Harley-Davidson® Boom!™ Audio and Boom!™ Audio Stage-I bag lids.
NOTE: This is not compatible with Boom!™ Audio Stage-II systems.
Do you enjoy hitting the road on your motorcycle but are tired of not enjoying your music because you can't hear it when riding? The Rockford Fosgate TMS series of motorcycle speakers solve that problem. The TMS57 is a full range coaxial speaker is designed to replace existing 5x7" 2-way coaxial speakers in factory equipped Harley-Davidson® Boom!™ Audio and Boom!™ Audio Stage-I bag lids.
It features a Neodymium motor structure driving a reinforced polypropylene cone with Santoprene surround. Highs are produced by an ultra-efficient 25mm dome tweeter with integrated phase plug and is made water/weather resistant with the addition of a Santoprene front isolation spider connecting between the tweeter housing and cone assembly. The speaker features two types of connectors, a standard set of terminals for 2013 and older generation motorcycles, and a new Deutsch style connector for 2014 and newer.
Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® and Street Glide® are registered trademarks of Harley-Davidson Motor Company.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Element Ready design that is weather and water resistant
- Poly Cotton Spider
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene Cone
- Santoprene VAST Surround
- Co-Molded Cone and Surround
- Santoprene Front Isolation Spider
- Ultra-Efficient Neodymium Dual Magnet Motor Structure
- Ultra-High Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer Frame
- High-Power 35mm Voice Coil
- Integrated Spade Terminals
- Integrated 6dB Crossover with High Power Polyester Capacitor
- Ultra-Efficient 25mm Proprietary Film Dome Tweeter
- Neodymium Tweeter with Integrated Phase Plug and ASA Grill
- Low Profile Coaxial Tweeter Design
- Discreet (Hidden) Tweeter Wire
- 2-Year Warranty
ASK A QUESTION