Precision Power Saddlebag Subwoofer | 1998 - 2013 Harley-Davidson
Manufacturers Part Numbers: HD13.SBWL (Clutch Side) or HD13.SBWR (Brake Side)
- 1998 - 2013 Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Ultra Classic, Road Glide, Road Glide Ultra
All In One Solution:
Are you looking to add bass to your Harley-Davidson without all the headaches or matching up an amplifier or, even worse, taking away your saddlebag structural integrity? Precision Power has created the SBW powered saddlebag drop-in subwoofer, a perfect marriage of the custom enclosure, subwoofer, and a built-in amplifier that allows you to avoid complicated mathematics. You'll love the powerful impact this enclosure adds to your favorite tracks, and you'll rest easy knowing that you're getting start of the art performance from Precision Power.
Rugged and Powerful:
The SBW kit comes equipped with a custom subwoofer paired with a passive radiator to increase bass response with a built-in 300-watt digital amplifier. The neodymium magnet motor enhances the subwoofers motors' strength; it is also extremely light, which means more output and less weight. The sealed enclosure provides optimum sound quality, and the rugged rotational molded ABS plastic protects them wherever you ride or travel. High- and low-level adjustment switches allows you to connect it to any configuration, the system plug and plays behind either OE Harley-Davidson radios and aftermarket radios, packed with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Ported Membrane Technology:
With all this new bass comes new technology. The product development team came up with a solution to port bass coming from your saddles without destroying the structure of each saddlebag. Each subwoofer kit comes with ported grommets equipped with a unique membrane allowing sound to pass through while keeping the elements out.
- Down-firing subwoofer enclosure made of industrial grade ABS
- Class-D subwoofer amplifier w/ fault protection built-in
- Enclosure made of industrial grade ABS (rotomolded)
- Waterproof quick-disconnect plugs for easy install/removal in saddlebag
- Custom active subwoofer w/ low-frequency added passive radiator
- Waterproof hydrophonic grommet membrane included
- Plug and play harnesses included for stock or aftermarket radio
Ask A Question: