Precision Power 5" x 7" Premium Speakers | Harley-Davidson Touring
Manufacturer Part Numbers: MAS.572 (2-Ohm) or MAS.574 (4-Ohm)
The 5 x 7 MAS size speakers are unique, with an inverted magnet construction, and the coaxially mounted tweeter housing helps with heat dissipation (magnet relocated to the front of the speaker). The design helps with thermal management for motorcycle applications to extract heat from the speaker through the front tweeter pod away from the saddlebag with ambient air.
The die-cast aluminum tweeter housing draws thermal build-up away from the internal hidden neodymium speaker magnets. Traditional neodymium magnet speakers trap heat inside the saddlebag and that's not what Precision Power wanted. You can say goodbye to damaging jackets or even worse, speaker failure.
1-inch titanium dome tweeter withstands corrosion with a high strength-to-density ratio. The beautiful impermeable polypropylene cone was design rugged and weather resistant.
- Manufactured with industrial grade materials optimized for harsh environments
- Glass fiber reinforced ABS frame for impact absorption and thermal stability
- Impermeable polypropylene cone is mechanically rugged and heat resistant
- Co-molded low-density santoprene surround chemically bonded cone
- Titanium dome tweeter resists corrosion with high strength-to-density ratio
- Low Mass Neodymium earth element magnets for maximum output
- 1.25" oxygen free copper voice coil on thermally absorbent aluminum former
- 1" titanium wide dispersion high output hemispherical dome tweeter
- 2-Ohm for stock replacement or 4-Ohm for custom installation applications
- Integrated 6dB high-pass crossover protects tweeter from harmful frequencies
- 92dB (1w/1m) SPL efficiency / 60-22kHz frequency response
- 100w RMS power rating / mounting depth: 2.25"
Ask A Question: