Sony MEX-M72BT Plug & Play Bundle (Marine CD Player) | 1999 - 2013 Harley-Davidson
The Note Cycles Sony MEX-M72BT Plug & Play Kit for your 1999 - 2013 Harley-Davidson Touring Motorcycle is a tough, water-resistant stereo that is ready to tackle the motorcycle environment. A conformal-coated circuit board and a UV-resistant front panel ensure that this IPx5-rated receiver is ready to tackle all your rides!
Our kit fits 1999 - 2013 Harley-Davidson Touring Motorcycles and will maintain your factory handlebar controls for controlling volume, skipping songs, changing radio stations, etc. Does not work with CVO's.
Prior to shipping, your kit will be fully assembled and your harness will be wired, soldered and professionally wrapped allowing you to install your kit the moment you receive it.
Please note: this video is for a Sony DSX-M80 but the installation is exactly the same for an MEX-M72BT.
Our Kit Includes:
- Sony IPx5 Marine Rated MEX-M72BT
- Metra 99-9600 Installation Dash Kit
- Plug and play harness with accessible remote turn on wire and rear speaker wire access
- Metra HD-ASWC-1 handlebar control integration module
- Optional: SiriusXM tuner
- Our kit will be pre-wired and fully assembled when shipped
Note Cycles is an Online Authorized Sony Dealer
This bundle is not compatible with Harley-Davidson Boom Amplifiers, does not maintain factory CB/Intercom functions.
- Marine CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Detachable face with dual-zone variable color illumination
- Remote control
- Music playback from Apple and Android smartphones via USB
- NFC offers instant Bluetooth pairing with up to 2 compatible phones
- EQ10 10-band equalizer
- Built-in Dynamic Reality Amp
- High- and low-pass filters
- Sony EXTRABASS overcomes engine noise
- Plays MP3, WMA AAC, FLAC files on USB
- Compatible with Sirius/XM satellite radio tuner
- Inputs: front panel aux input and USB inputs
- Outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (front, rear, subwoofer)
- UV-resistant finish and anti-corrosive coating
- Built-in amplifier (20 watts RMS CTA-2006/55 peak x 4 channels)
- Backup memory saves settings when battery's disconnected
- High-contrast LCD display works well in all types of lighting
Ask a Question: