Sony DSX-M80 Plug & Play Bundle (Marine) | 1999 - 2013 Harley-Davidson
The Note Cycles Sony DSX-M80 High-Powered Plug & Play Kit for your 1999 - 2013 Harley-Davidson Touring Motorcycle is a tough, water-resistant stereo that is ready to tackle the motorcycle environment.
Additionally, the Sony DSX-M80 is part of Sony's high-powered device line-up and is carrying an internal amplifier pushing 100 watt x 4 max power/45 RMS.
Our kit fits 1999 - 2013 Harley-Davidson Touring Motorcycles and will maintain your factory handlebar controls for controlling volume, skipping songs, changing radio stations, etc. Does not work with CVO's.
Prior to shipping, your kit will be fully assembled and your harness will be wired, soldered and professionally wrapped allowing you to install your kit the moment you receive it.
Our Kit Includes:
- Sony High-Powered DSX-M80
- Metra 99-9600 Installation Dash Kit
- Plug and play harness with accessible remote turn on wire and rear speaker wire access
- Metra HD-ASWC-1 handlebar control integration module
- Optional: SiriusXM tuner
- Our kit will be pre-wired and fully assembled when shipped
Note Cycles is an Online Authorized Sony Dealer
This bundle is not compatible with Harley-Davidson Boom Amplifiers, does not maintain factory CB/Intercom functions.
- Marine digital receiver with AM/FM tuner
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Detachable face with dual-zone variable color illumination
- Sound synchronized illumination
- Choose from over 35,000 display color options
- Built-in iPhone and Android control
- Compatible with Music Center app for iPhone and Android
- Pandora control
- Voice control with Siri and Android
- Digital Sound Enhancement Engine improves digital file sound quality
- EXTRA BASS adds low-end depth to your music
- EQ10 10-band equalizer
- Subwoofer Direct Connection combines the two rear channels to power a sub
- High- and low-pass filters
- Plays MP3, WMA AAC, FLAC, and WAV files on USB
- Compatible with Sirius/XM satellite radio tuner
- Inputs: front panel aux input, front and rear USB inputs
- Outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (5-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- UV-resistant finish and anti-corrosive coating
- Built-in amplifier (45 watts RMS CTA-2006/100 peak x 4 channels)
- Backup memory saves settings when battery's disconnected
Dynamic Color Illuminator (35,000 colors): Dynamic Color Illuminator lets you match the head unit's LCD & button illumination to complement your existing vehicle lighting components. You can select from 15 preset colors or a customized color (R-G-B). You can choose to use the same color for the LCD screen and button illumination, or use a separate color for each one. You can even set the head unit's LCD screen's illumination to pulse with your music.
Detachable Face w/ Caution Alarm: The Sony DSX-M80 features a detachable face for theft prevention. If you turn the ignition switch to the Off position without detaching the head unit's front-panel, the caution alarm will sound for a few seconds. The alarm will only sound if the unit's built-in amplifier is used.
High Power Class-D Amplifier: A built-in class-D amp delivers huge power with minimal interference, for audio that's crystal clear even at its loudest. Circuitry and components are carefully laid out for low-noise, highly efficient electric power transmission. Placing the power block close to the input and amp minimizes power loss, while electrolytic capacitors ensure precise, responsive bass. An oversized heat sink with an optimally designed fin structure ensures efficient ventilation for your amp.
Ask a Question: