ZZAIR-CP Wireless CarPlay Adapter for Soundstream HDHU.14 | 2014+ Harley-Davidson
Easily add wireless CarPlay to your Soundstream Reserve HDHU.14 with the ZZAIR-CP wireless adapter.
Set up in about a minute following the provide step-by step pairing guide. After set-up, your phone will automatically wirelessly connect to your Sounstream Head Unit within seconds of turning on your motorcycle.
NOTE: This adapter is NOT compatible with our Sony bundles or with factory Harley-Davidson head units.
- Plug in the ZZAIR-CP into your factory USB in your fairing cubby
- Follow the prompts on your Soundstream head unit to pair your Apple iPhone to the ZZAIR-CP adapter (ensure your Apple iPhone's bluetooth and Wifi are on)
- Wait until the prompts on the Soundstream head unit finds your iPhone.
- Select your phone on the Soundstream head unit to connect to the ZZAIR-CP
- Now, within your bluetooth connections on your iPhone find and select the Soundstream head unit within the "Other Devices" section
- Then, once selected follow the prompts on your iPhone and press "pair" --> "allow" and finally "use CarPlay"
- And, you're done! Your iPhone will now automatically pair with your new Soundstream head unit for wireless CarPlay each time you turn on your motorcycle when your phone is on you or near the motorcycle.
Ask a Question: